CLUG Meeting 2019-01-26
Location: Sierra Vista Public Library conference room
Date: Saturday, 26 January, 2019
Upcoming CLUG Events:
- 02 February, Installfest, 1100-1500, Livia’s Coffee, 2480 E. Wilcox Dr., Sierra Vista
- 14 February, Ubuntu Hour, 1800-1900, Schlotzsky’s Cafe, 3900 Fry Blvd., Sierra Vista
- 23 February, CLUG Meeting, 1300-1530, SV Public Library conference room, 2600 E. Tacoma St., Sierra Vista
- Email and Thunderbird by Rex Bouwense on 23 February
- TBA by Ted Janecki on 23 March
- TBA by Myles Lynn on 27 April
- MX Linux by David Garcia
- Peppermint by Rex Bouwense
- Discussed the upcoming Installfest on 02 February
- Discussed the use of the Cochise Linux mailing list and decided not to institute any changes. It is working well and as expected.
- Discussed the three Linux distros that we have considered to be candidates for the Light “go to” distro. Addition discussion will take place at the February meeting.
- We retired to Street Tacos for some nourishment and additional conversation.